The BC Ministry of Forests is cracking down on those who haven’t registered their wells and their water use is being cut off. If you haven’t done so yet, you will have to apply for a water license. To apply for a water license, you will need information about your water use and works (e.g. well, dugout).

To get more information and to apply, click HERE.

Ball Horticulture

Karen Brown 604-997-2737; James Robertson 604-792-0477; John Van Beveren 250-668-8525; Nancy Boekestyn (905) 658-2167, Anik Hamel 604-866-4672

St. Catharine's

Contact: Nancy Boekestyn
Email Nancy Boekestyn

Phone: (905) 658-2167
Visit Ball Horticulture >>