Grow your company with the BCLNA
The time to join is now! Become a member of the BCLNA. The BCLNA is over 500 businesses strong, building the Green Industry, setting standards and advocating for business owners. Join the BC Landscape & Nursery Association to take your business and the Green Industry to the next level.
Considering A Membership?
If you are considering becoming a member, take a look at how BCLNA can help build your business, save you money, get you noticed, and represent your interests. We are confident you will be pleased with the return on your investment. Take advantage of BCLNA membership discount programs and increase your profits.
- Vehicle & Fuel Savings
- Equipment Savings
- Insurance & Benefits
- Work Clothing
- Logo'd Apparel
- Payroll System
- Credit Card Processing
- Web Profiles and Leads: Online searchable database showcases member companies; annual Buyers Guide & Membership Listing distributed throughout BC, Canada and Pacific NorthWest to trade buyers
- CanWest Hort Expo: Western Canada's largest horticulture trade show; in 2015 175+ exhibiting companies, 1,666 attendees, 738 seminar enrollees.
- Reach the General Public: via www.landscapebc.com; with searchable database providing landscapers/retailers with their company contact info; landscapers, you also have access to receiving quotes from the general public looking for landscape services
- PlantSomethingBC: Become part of BC's buy local program that promotes locally grown plants to gardeners of all experiences. Growers, landscapers, and garden centres easily connect with customers through a plant-searchable database found on www.plantsomethingbc.ca
Build Your Business
- Effective Information Distribution: weekly emails provide critical and current information
- Access to Resources: timely information sent to members; IPM, market and other research/stats posted on website
- Networking: regular commodity meetings and special events; landscapers - consult with fellow members via Landscape Link
- Professional Training" five professional certification programs: Landscape Technician, Designer, and Manager, Retail Horticulturist, and Nursery Technician. For more details about this internationally recognized programme go to CNLA Certification
- Setting Standards: key publications including Canadian Landscape Standard, Canadian Standards for Nursery Stock, Nursery & Landscape Pest Management Guide
- Member to Member Leads: Plant quote request system handled by BCLNA between member growers and landscapers/retailers
Represent Your Interests
- Advocating for members to government, CFIA, and other agencies and organizations for issues like SAWP, taxation, regulations and certification
- Organizing lobbying efforts and meetings with officials to provide industry information and opinions
- Commodity Advisory Groups review issues and opportunities, working to advance opportunities for growers, landscapers and retailers
- Regularly surveys members for issues, data and opinions to form policy and actions.
BC Landscape & Nursery Association
19951 Fraser Highway
Langley, BC, V3A 4E2
Telephone: 604.575.3500 extension: 112
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free (BC Only) 1.800.421.7963