Investing in Your Company’s Future
Through a Strong Presence in BC’s Landscape and Nursery Industry
BCLNA will work with you to design and deliver an industry contact plan by combining a timely program incorporating a menu of events, programs, awards and advertising opportunities that will manage the return on your investment.
Opportunities for sponsorship include:
- Industry Commodity Meetings: A great way to access your market – let BCLNA members know what your company has to offer. Host or sponsor a Grower, Landscape or Retail meeting in 2022 and meet owners and managers face to face.
- Certification: Show your support of training professionals in the Horticulture industry with certification sponsorship. Over 40 landscape companies put their staff through certification training in 2021
- Landscape Awards of Excellence: Align your company with excellence! LAE sponsorship exposes your company to 175,000 customers over a 10 month time-frame.
- Annual Golf Tournament: A fun relaxing day with the opportunity to connect with 144 Business owners and decision makers! Network on the green or show your appreciation to your clients with an event sponsorship.
- Member Awards: A chance for sponsors to show their commitment to Industry and recognizing outstanding members for their dedication.
- Advertising : Via the BCLNA website and annual Buyers Guide publication.
- Industry Holiday Party & Landscape Awards of Excellence Ceremony: Thank your clients and celebrate the industry. Multiple sponsorships available for the final bash of the year. Landscape, Retail, Grower and Suppliers come together for networking, awards, charity and more.
- Grow West Coast: Book your booth for the upcoming Grow West Coast Horticulture Trade Show, September 14th & 15th at the Surrey City Hall, Civic Plaza and Civic Hotel! Once you are booked let us work with you to increase your show profile with sponsorships that suit your business. Email: [email protected] for booth information.