Investing in Your Company’s Future
Through a Strong Presence in BC’s Landscape and Nursery Industry
BCLNA will work with you to design and deliver an industry contact plan by combining a timely program incorporating a menu of events, programs, awards and advertising opportunities that will manage the return on your investment.
Opportunities for sponsorship include:
- Industry Commodity Meetings: A great way to access your market – let BCLNA members know what your company has to offer. Host or sponsor a Grower, Landscape or Retail meeting in 2019 and meet owners and managers face to face.
- Certification: Show your support of training professionals in the Horticulture industry with certification sponsorship. Over 40 landscape companies put their staff through certification training in 2015/2016.
- Landscape Awards of Excellence: Align your company with excellence! LAE sponsorship exposes your company to 175,000 customers over a 10 month time-frame.
- Annual Golf Tournament: A fun relaxing day with the opportunity to connect with 144 Business owners and decision makers! Network on the green or show your appreciation to your clients with a dinner sponsorship.
- Member Awards: A chance for sponsors to show their commitment to Industry and recognizing outstanding members for their dedication.
- Advertising : Via the BCLNA website and annual Buyers Guide publication.
- Industry Christmas Party: Thank your clients and celebrate the industry. Multiple sponsorships available for the final bash of the year. Landscape, Retail, Grower and Suppliers come together for fun, games, charity and more.
- Grow West Coast: Book your booth for the upcoming Grow West Coast September 15 & 16th at the Civic Hotel! Once you are booked let us work with you to increase your show profile with sponsorships that suit your business. Email: [email protected] for booth information.