2023 Virtual Plant & Gift Auction – Friday, January 27 – Thursday, February 2, 2023
It’s auction time!
BCLNA 36th Plant Auction is returning VIRTUALLY for SEVEN DAYS ONLY – Friday, January 27th until Thursday, February 2nd
- No need to get your donations to UFG. Send us a picture and full description of your donations and we can post them on the auction site.
- Include delivery/pick-up information with your donation. Is delivery included? Is delivery included with a fee? Will the winning bidder pick up the products? Is there a deadline to collect the auction lot?
- BCLNA will notify donors of the name and contact information of the winning bidder within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
- Support the industry: partial proceeds go to the Jane Stock Horticultural Foundation, for their scholarship program, and to the industry certification program, covering the cost of 2 exam sittings.
- Did we mention the auction highlights spectacular BC-grown plants and products?
Fill out the donation form below! We will follow up with you once you submit it to confirm the details!
Partial proceeds from this event go toward the Jane Stock Foundation!
The Jane Stock Horticulture Foundation was created in memory of the past BC Landscape & Nursery Association Executive Director, Jane Stock. During her 13 years with the association (1996 – 2008), she strove for and succeeded in making a difference in the environmental horticulture industry.
To honour her commitment and dedication to BC’s horticulture industry, the Jane Stock Foundation offers several $1,000 scholarships for qualifying BCLNA members, their children, grandchild, or employees pursuing post-secondary education.
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
Click this link on January 24th to register for the auction and start bidding!
Contact Jackie Morra or Heather McBride for further clarification [email protected]
Follow this link to register for the virtual auction: https://hibid.ca/register/2023-plant-auction
January 27, 2023 - February 2, 2023
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Last day to bid! - In-person event
February 2, 2023
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm