Get involved with PlantSomethingBC and show BC that gardening and supporting local businesses is important to you.
Whether you are registering as a nursery, garden centre, or landscaper, joining the PlantSomethingBC campaign is easy to do. Best of all, registering is as simple as filling out a form.
Participation in the PlantSomethingBC program provides:
- A company listing on the Wholesale Section of the new PlantSomethingBC website
- The official PlantSomethingBC logo to use for your plant tags and other marketing purposes
- Promotion of your program participation to landscapers and retailers via social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and e-news
- The opportunity to post your ‘PlantSomethingBC’ video on the PlantSomethingBC website to promote the BC grown qualities of your plants (Limited to number of postings)
- BCLNA Members Participate at no charge
Growers: Get your plants listed on our searchable data base! Click here for the Growers Registration Form.
Garden Centres: Register before January 20, 2016 to be eligible for the PlantSomethingBC Garden Centre Display Contest. Garden Centres are also listed on the searchable database so that customers looking for local plants will be able to find you! Click here for the Garden Centres’ Registration Form.
Landscapers: Want to support local businesses and promote the use of native plants in your creations? Get your company listed on the searchable database and noticed by your customers! Click here for the Landscapers’ Registration Form.
Click here for contact information.