Apply to host an in-store demo in partnership with Plant Something Together!
Plant Something is looking for local garden centres that would like to participate in creating in-store demos for their customers. These demos would be hosted inside the garden centre, they can be educational, fun, or collaborative. It is an opportunity for garden centres to get together with their customers and have a safe space to provide a learning environment for all ages and levels of gardening.
- Plant Something will provide $300 for each demo
- Garden Centres can apply to host multiple demos
- Demos must happen before February 20, 2023
- Must have space set up for Plant Something marketing materials.
- Garden centre must invoice Plant Something for demo fees titled “Hiring Brand Ambassador”
- Applications for demos are first come first served
- If store location is out the lower mainland a portion of the funds must be dedicated to shipping costs of Plant Something marketing materials.
- Stores are in charge of planning and implementing the demos
- If demos are posted online, Plant Something must be credited
- No garden centres outside of BC