The January 17th date is now Sold Out. We are accepting wait-list applications by phone or e-mail. Please contact Heather Petrie at [email protected] or 604-575-3500, ext 112.
Join our qualified, experienced instructors who will start the day with an orientation and then practical hands-on techniques in the field.
- Choosing the right tool for the job
- Target Pruning – DDD, structure, size, clearance
- Standard principles and practices – ANSI, CODIT, Canadian Landscape Standard
- Safety – MSI, RSI, PPE
- Basic tool care – sharpening, sanitation, storage
Participants should dress for the weather and bring their PPE, clean, sharp by-pass pruners and a handsaw.
- Please note: In the event this workshop is postponed due to snow it will take place at the same location February 21st.
Landscape Industry Certified approved for 5 CEU’s. ISA approval for 5 CEU’s pending.
Lunch is not included in this workshop; there are many restaurants within walking distance of the venue.
- January 17, 2018
9:00 am - 3:15 pm