Be ready for Spring 2020!
Join our qualified, experienced instructors who will start the day with an orientation and then practical hands-on techniques in the field.
- Choosing the right tool for the job
- Target Pruning – DDD, structure, size, clearance
- Standard principles and practices – ANSI, CODIT, Canadian Landscape Standard
- Safety – MSI, RSI, PPE
- Basic tool care – sharpening, sanitation, storage
Participants should dress for the weather and bring their PPE, clean, sharp by-pass pruners and a handsaw.
- Please note: In the event this workshop is postponed due to snow it will take place at the same location in February.
Landscape Industry Certified approved for 5 CEU’s. ISA approval for CEU’s pending.
Lunch is included in this workshop cost; please advise of any dietary restrictions at the time of registration.
Please note: a second pruning workshop is planned for March 2020, and will take place in Squamish.
- January 22, 2020
8:45 am - 3:00 pm