Promote your products directly to BCLNA landscape members at the Landscape Commodity Meeting November 15. During Happy Hour, 5 pm – 6 pm, meet one- on-one with current and potential customers and WOW! them with your list of quality landscape staples along with the ‘new and different’ 2019 availability.
The meeting will be held upstairs at the Baron’s Manor Pub, 9568 192nd Street, Surrey, Thursday, November 15.
The Fine Print:
- The cost to attend and promote your products for 1 hour is $75. Tables and chairs will be provided.
- This promotional opportunity is limited to BCLNA nursery growers.
- There will be a “speed-dating” format. Landscapers will be asked to change tables at intervals to ensure everyone has a chance to present their portfolios.
- BCLNA cannot guarantee the number of landscapers attending this event.
- You’re welcome to stay for dinner and will be able to purchase your meal from the regular menu.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Landscape Commodity Meeting
November 15, 2018
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm