The BCLNA continues to work with its partners to eradicate JB from the downtown area where it was found in the summer of 2017.
Landscapers working in the Vancouver area are strongly advised to attend this meeting, as it will provide critical updates to the JB eradication program for 2021 and how it will impact your business. This virtual session will include presentations from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency, BC Ministry of Agriculture, and City of Vancouver.
- NEW! 2021 Treatment Zone
- CFIA Guidelines for Movement Control
- 2020 beetle findings and survey data
- Temporary Transfer Station information for 2021
This event is being hosted on the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association’s Zoom Webinar platform.
Click here to register.
This session is limited to Professional Landscapers, Arborists, Gardeners and Horticulturists only
Stay up to date! There are 3 ways to receive the most current information on the eradication efforts:
- Attend the BCLNA Japanese Beetle Technical Session
- Sign up to the mailing list at [email protected]
- Visit BCLNA’s Japanese Beetle web page at https://bclna.com/japanesebeetle/
- April 28, 2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm