2022 Virtual Plant Auction – Monday, Jan 31st to Friday, Feb 4th!
It’s auction time!
BCLNA 35th Plant Auction is returning VIRTUALLY for FIVE DAYS ONLY – Monday, January 31st until Friday, February 4th
- No need to get your donations to UFG. Send us a picture and full description of your donations and we can post them on the auction site.
- Include delivery/pick up information with your donation. Is delivery included? Is delivery included with a fee? Will the winning bidder pick up the products? Is there a deadline to collect the auction lot?
- BCLNA will notify donors of the name and contact information of the winning bidder within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
- Support the industry: partial proceeds go to the Jane Stock Horticultural Foundation, for their scholarship program, and to the industry certification program, covering the cost of 2 exam sittings.
- Did we mention the auction highlights spectacular BC-grown plants and products?
CLICK HERE to fill out the donation form! We will follow up with you once you submit to confirm the details!
Registration will open on January 31st, 2022! Email Tyson to receive a reminder when registration opens.
Contact Tyson @ 604.575.3504 or [email protected]
January 31, 2022 - February 4, 2022
12:00 am - 8:00 pm