April 20, 2020
Week 6 Retail COVID-19 Updates and Resources
Leslie Sison, Industry HR Coordinator / Government Relations
CNLA COVID-19 Updates
Please note that this information is changing almost daily and check the provided links for the most up to date information.
This week’s updates include the following topics:
- Changes have been made to the Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) eligibility with regard to seasonal workers
- Changes to the Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) to make this available to Canadian Employers with payrolls from $2k – $1.5 Million
- NEW! Canada Commercial Rental Assistance Program
Updated April 17, 2020
BC Business COVID-19 Support Service
Prepared by Small Business BC this is a summary of the financial resources made available by governments and other organizations, with links and contact information. Topics include:
- Need Credit Financing
- Need Help Paying Your Employees
- Need Help with Taxes
- Looking for Ways to Pivot Your Business
- Other Support & Resources
Resources from Affiliates
From Quartix Vehicle Tracking
I Know I Should….But….
Did you miss last week’s webinar? Here’s a link to the recorded event.
Small Business BC
Small Business BC has a series of free COVID-19 webinars for business owners