○ Have an interest in learning about plant care.
○ Work efficiently unsupervised and are a hard-working self-starter.
○ Can work consistent hours and put in extra hours as required during the busy propagation/shipping period, April-July.
○ Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
○ Have the physical ability to do strenuous and repetitive tasks, such as bending, twisting, pushing and pulling, lifting up to 40 lbs, and standing for long periods of time.
○ Opportunity to operate machinery such as tractors, skid steers, forklifts and specialized spraying equipment.
○ Enjoy working in team-orientated environments where people of all cultures and languages can succeed.